Hyperactivity, the unfocused child, select mutism, and obedience versus disobedience are a few of the children’s issues that will be discussed in this play therapy webinar. Discussing how these children express these behaviors in and out of the playroom are significant issues to evaluate. Strategies/techniques for success in the playroom, home and school will be presented throughout the webinar.
Add this webinar to your calendar:
- Participants will learn play therapy strategies for addressing various clients with unique presentations
- Incorporating play therapy theory into the playroom will be discussed
- The use of the playroom will be illustrated
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).