Add this webinar to your calendar:
Brain-based theories and outcomes are critical when providing play therapy services to children as this is a time for growth in neural network formation. Research supports play therapy as an effective intervention impacting the development of our brains. Learn about memory integration, neuroplasticity of the brain, and brain based theory as it relates to play therapy and brain development.
- Participants will be able to identify and explore brain based theories as they relate to play therapy
- Participants gain a better understanding hierarchy of brain development in play therapy
- Participants learn how play therapy interventions promote brain development
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).