Add this webinar to your calendar:
This webinar will survey assessment and treatment procedures commonly involved in working with pediatric patients. It will focus on the risks and pitfalls which clinicians and therapists navigate in selecting appropriate instruments and tools for working with this population. It will discuss the process whereby a clinician determines the validity, utility and necessity of a procedure or intervention. The importance of understanding confidentiality, consent, compliance and scope of licensure will be surveyed for those who work with children.
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
- Participants will understand the ethics of selecting a procedure, instrument and intervention model
- Participants will understand the nature of assessment techniques and their respective validity with pediatric patients
- Participants will understand the respective validity of assessment techniques in working with children
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).