Divorce, Children and Play Therapy
60 minutes Previously Recorded
Presenter: Allan Gonsher, LSCSW, RPT/S
Add this webinar to your calendar:
This webinar will discuss the theoretical underpinnings of “divorce therapy” and its impact on children. Maintaining distinct boundaries between the parents, communication between parents, parenting and other specific ideas will be discussed. Many ideas/techniques will be provided.
- Learn about realistic conflicts that come with divorce.
- Learn specific techniques on how to address divorce with their clients.
- Be able to better manage the conflicts that divorce brings into Play Therapy.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).