Wednesday June 30th 2021 10:00 AM EST
Add this webinar to your calendar:
June 30, 2021
10:00 am - 5:00 pm EST (6 CE Credits)
6 CE Credits, $99.99
This EMDR One Day Refresher will review the 8 phases of
EMDR Therapy through lecture and live demonstrations. Each phase will be discussed in detail, with additional troubleshooting for each phase. Additional topics include EMDR in the virtual environment, interweaves for stuck processing, crisis processing, and additional protocol information.
If time allows at end of the presentation, consultation questions will be answered.
Trainer, Crystal Whitlow is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in South Bend, Indiana, specializing in trauma treatment. In addition to her private practice, Crystal teaches EMDR Therapy Basic trainings, EMDR Advanced trainings, and provides consultation to clinicians throughout the United States. Crystal's teaching style is relatable and practical, giving you actual tools to use with clients in practice.
- Participants will be able to name the 8 Phases of EMDR Therapy
- Participants will be able to list at least 3 ways to help clients when processing is stuck
- Participants will be able to recall 1-2 preparation/resourcing strategies for EMDR Therapy
- Participants will be able to name at least 3 ways to find target memories in EMDR Therapy
- Participants will be able to recall options for utilizing EMDR via telehealth
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
This program is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. NEFESH International maintains responsibility for the program and its content.
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).