Add this webinar to your calendar:
This workshop will be discussing the impact of sexual issues arising within couples when dealing with infertility, when expecting, giving birth and postpartum. We will be using examples from the clinic to illustrate.
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
- Participants should be able to recognize sexual dysfunction that occurs, and results in cases of infertility, when no medical cause is detected.
- Participants will be able to describe the most common myths about sexuality and pregnancy.
- Participants will be able to describe a couples dynamic of postpartum sexuality and intimacy.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).