Being a play therapist can bring up our own inner child work. This experiential play therapy supervision webinar will discuss how our personal or professional issues can come up when you are in the room with a child dealing with various emotional and behavior issues. Case studies will be used in the training.
Play therapy supervision allows us to verbally and non-verbally express our own counter transference issues. In a safe and supportive way, to grow clinically and can process how to best respond to the work.
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
Add this webinar to your calendar:
- Define Countertransference in play therapy
- Explore and discuss the seven principles of Gestalt Play Therapy
- Use child centered and non-directive play therapy techniques for clinical growth in supervision
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).