Add this webinar to your calendar:
Participants in this webinar will learn how children experience trauma in a variety of ways based off their perceptions, developmental level, and caregiver’s responses. Gain an understanding of trauma informed services for children. Expand your knowledge of play therapy theories and techniques to address symptoms of trauma and goals of healing and recovery.
- Learn about trauma and the impact on children in play therapy.
- Expand your understanding of the benefits of play therapy for children who have experienced trauma.
- Learn 4 play therapy techniques to address trauma symptoms and goals of recovery.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).