Add this webinar to your calendar:
In an attempt to continue to appreciate, manage, and utilize countertransference in play therapy, this webinar will explore the significance of this phenomenon. Many questions arise when discussing this paradigm. What a clinician does, how a therapist responds/reacts, and why countertransference should be of concern are many of the questions to be answered in this webinar. Modern day Psychology often dismisses this dimension of our work. Its presence is something in play therapy we want to talk about.
- Learn about Countertransference in play therapy
- Apply the understanding of countertransference to your practice in play therapy
- Be challenged how it is part of our therapeutic approach in play therapy
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).