Participants will evaluate varying presentations of depression and sadness within the playroom. Using play therapy theory to understand the developmental treatment of depression, sadness, and grief in children within the playroom will be presented. Identifying common play therapy interventions/techniques for depression and grief will highlight this webinar.
Add this webinar to your calendar:
- Identify depression, sadness, and grief in children through play therapy
- Examine in play therapy depression through a developmental perspective
- Identify effective strategies for interacting in the playroom with children struggling with depression/grief
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).