This webinar will offer opportunities to learn about the research behind Clinical Supervision. Choices are often made in what modality we use. This Webinar will offer suggestions on how to provide play therapy supervision. Making sure one’s theoretical approach and supervision are congruent will also be discussed.
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
Add this webinar to your calendar:
- Learn about the research behind supervision in play therapy
- Be challenged in theoretical approach and supervision in play therapy
- Begin comparing/contrasting play therapy with therapeutic supervision
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).