Add this webinar to your calendar:
Educating therapists of the complexities of ethical challenges faced in play therapy for the practitioner and the patient. This webinar is focused on the unique ethical challenges faced my mental health practitioners who use play therapy. This webinar will illustrate the complexities involved in play therapy.
- Make thoughtful ethical decisions that protect play therapy clients and practitioners.
- Identify the complexities of professional ethical standards and traditional ethical decision-making.
- Identify ethical challenges in your practice.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).