Add this webinar to your calendar:
Filial and Theraplay are two very significant contributions to the field of Play Therapy. Defining their approaches, conceptualizing their theories, and implementing them, are all part of this webinar. How they integrate with Group/Family Therapy is a challenge. When to utilize these modalities with children and their families is an art form which will be discussed. The Play room will come alive in this webinar.
- Learn Definitions of Theraplay and Filial Therapy
- Learn how to use Theraplay and Filial Therapy
- Implement these approaches in Family Play Therapy
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).