First Session - Talking About Sex
60 minutes Previously Recorded
Presenter:David S. Ribner, DSW
Confronting the challenges for couples therapists of talk about sex with their clients.
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
Click on the webinar title to view the package:
Add this webinar to your calendar:
- Participants will learn to recognize their own challenges in talking about sex.
- Participants will have a better understanding of client reluctance to introduce sexual material.
- Participants will learn tools to allow for raising sexual content with clients
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).