Add this webinar to your calendar:
This webinar surveys some of the legal considerations and concerns with regard to testing procedures. The use and reporting of test results will be discussed. The importance of adhering to test norms for administration and scoring will be reviewed. Some common misuses of tests will be addressed. The limitations of test data will be emphasized, along with the importance of interdisciplinary consultation in learning to integrate the test data with the medical, educational, cultural and familial aspects of a child's functioning
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
- Participants will understand the scope and limitations of commonly used assessment tools
- Participants will understand standards for interpreting and documenting assessment results'
- Participants will understand the role of consultative testing in treatment planning
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0048.
*exclusions apply for reasonable need and cause.