Add this webinar to your calendar:
This webinar will discuss the feelings that many children have and their impact on the therapist. Often we complicate children's feelings by talking too much, ignoring non-verbal "feelings" or assigning tasks to express them. We will talk about "relaxing" with feelings of children. Each webinar workshop offers one hour of continuing education credit. To receive credit, a quiz and an evaluation must be completed following each webinar. Kids Inc. is an approved provider of Play Therapy Continuing Education by the Association of Play Therapy, APT Approved Provider 10-275.
- Definitions of mad, sad, and glad.
- Participants will learn about the phenomena of countertransference.
- Participants will hear examples of how feelings of children interact with the feelings of the therapist.
- Participants will be able to integrate these feelings of clients and their own countertransference into their own theoretical foundation in which they practice.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).