Add this webinar to your calendar:
Introducing the play room is key to success. Selecting and placing the toys will play a role in creating the environment you wish to create to get the most out of your sessions. Themes in play therapy will be shared as a way of tracking your client’s progress and understanding your selection of toys.
- Learn how to introduce the play room to guardians and children.
- Understand how to methodically select toys and supplies in play therapy
- Learn 4 themes expressed in play therapy and toys used to help facilitate those themes.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).