Food, Playing House, The Popcorn Walk, What is “Nurturing” in Play Therapy?
60 minutes Previously Recorded
Presenter:Allan Gonsher, LSCSW, RPT/S
This webinar will discuss play therapy techniques on how to nurture children in the play room. The use of food, “playing house”, and taking a Popcorn Walk are some of the techniques that will be discussed.
Add this webinar to your calendar:
- Participants will learn about the philosophical concerns of nurturing in play therapy
- Participants will learn specific play therapy techniques of nurturing.
- Participants will discover how these techniques require a theoretical understanding of Play Therapy.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).