Sandtray Play Therapy can be a powerful healing experience, especially when focused around the concepts of grief and loss. Grief and loss issues by children, adolescents and adults will be discussed in this webinar. Sand can be a powerful play therapy tool to help in this healing. Participants will learn through case studies how grief and loss manifests itself and can be transformed through the Sandtray process.
Add this webinar to your calendar:
- Discuss the origin of Sandtray play therapy.
- State the difference between Sandtray and Sandplay therapy.
- Demonstrate the therapeutic value of Sandtray in play therapy.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).