Sunday October 24th 2021 1:00 PM EST Dionne Aldridge, LCSW
Add this webinar to your calendar:
This class will take place as a Live Webinar via Zoom
October 24, 2021
1:00pm - 4:00pm
See Class reviews Below
Please note, this class does not provide CE Credits through the ASWB or through the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners. This licensure preparation program and materials associated with it were not included in the Association of Social Work Boards Approved Continuing Education review and are neither approved by ASWB for continuing education nor endorsed by ASWB in any manner. The Maryland Board of Social Work no longer accepts continuing education credit for test prep classes.
Acing the Social Work Licensing Exams!
Finally, an affordable social work licensing preparation workshop that gives you the tools for passing your licensing exam! Whether you are preparing for your LCSW-C, LMSW, or LBSW (Clinical, Masters, Bachelors) exam, this class will prepare you for the challenge. This workshop will help participants learn how to effectively answer test questions with clarity and understanding. Participants will learn a systematic way to approach the exam questions. Attendees will practice test questions, understand how the Code of Ethics applies to the exam, and receive a clear and simple studying plan.
During this 3 hour course you will complete an Individualized Assessment to determine your strengths and areas of need. You’ll learn a simple 3-step process to answer the test questions quickly and effectively. You will get tips for reducing and managing your anxiety before and during the exam. You will develop a simple studying plan and learn what you need to study to maximize your chances of passing the exam on your next try. (Trainer, Dionne Aldridge, is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. In 2000, she earned her Masters Degree from University of Maryland, School of Social Work. She has been assisting individuals with passing the exam while managing a mental health practice. See Below for testimonials from previous exam prep attendees.)
Reviews from Previous Participants of the Test Prep Class
"I wanted to make sure I let you know. I took the exam on Tuesday, and I passed!!! Thank you so much for your help it was a great help to have a system in place and it made me feel much more calm during the test."
"I passed the clinical exam today!!!! Thanks for all your help!!!"
"I finally passed. Thank you!!!!!"
"I passed my exam with a score increased by 20 !!! I am very appreciative of the preparation material, strategies and suggestions you provided."
"The Workshop was amazing! Now I feel confident in passing the exam"
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
*exclusions apply for reasonable need and cause.