Clinical Supervision has a very colorful history. Over the decades the varying theories that have evolved have also challenged the play therapy field to develop its own ways of supervising. Understanding the history often helps us formulate our own approaches. This webinar will address these issues as well as the Ethics surrounding the field of supervision.
Add this webinar to your calendar:
- Learn the history of clinical supervision in play therapy
- Apply theory to Practice in terms of supervision and play therapy
- Participants will connect the ethics of supervision with supervision in play therapy
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).