This webinar will help play therapists in insight into how to create a therapeutic playroom environment with self-exploration, thoughtfulness, and careful planning. In play therapy a play therapy room is more than just a playroom. Learn how to assess the population you are serving, your theoretical orientation, and the environment you will be working in to maximize goals in play therapy.
Add this webinar to your calendar:
- Learn how one’s Play Therapy theoretical orientation relates to play room.
- Develop your “play therapy” comfort zone and limit setting in play room.
- Learn 4 ways to create a warm safe environment in play therapy.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).