Add this webinar to your calendar:
This webinar will help play therapists in insight into how to create a therapeutic playroom environment with self-exploration, thoughtfulness, and careful planning. In play therapy a play therapy room is more than just a playroom. Learn how to assess the population you are serving, your theoretical orientation, and the environment you will be working in to maximize goals in play therapy.
- Learn how one’s Play Therapy theoretical orientation relates to play room.
- Develop your “play therapy” comfort zone and limit setting in play room.
- Learn 4 ways to create a warm safe environment in play therapy.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).