Wednesday, March 20th, 2024
Class 1: 10:00 AM EDT
Class 2: 1:45 PM EDT
Mieke Rivka Sidorsky
Full Day Webinar
March 20th, 2024
10:00 AM - 4:45 PM EST
This Full Day Webinar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CE/CME Credits. The cost of the full day is $99.99. You may attend an individual class for $59.99. This webinar is live and interactive (Category 1)
To register for the FULL DAY Click "BUY IT NOW". To register for just one class, click on the Class/link below.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact us here.
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Individual therapists as well as couples therapists deal with women’s sexuality all the time. However, most therapists have no education and training on how to help couples through their sexual concerns and issues during major life cycle events such as when they are trying to conceive, when she is pregnant, postpartum, and menopause. Is what they are experiencing normal? How do other couples cope with this sexual concern? This course will explore the intricacies of sexual lifecycle events from preventing pregnancy, trying to conceive, pregnancy, postpartum, to menopause. Participants will learn to identify medical, psychological, and socio-cultural factors which are playing a role in her concerns. They will also learn ways to best support the couple as well as practical intervention techniques to help them through this time in their life.
1:45 PM - 4:45 PM EST
About 70-80% of the American population identifies as religious and adhering to a faith. Additionally, America is becoming more diverse than ever before. Practicing any type of therapy requires understanding and knowledge of cultures and religions that impact our client’s worldviews. Even more so, practicing good sex therapy must consider a client’s family system as well as cultural and religious notions, practices, and values as pertaining to relationships, sexuality, sex, gender, and family systems. This course will take a sweeping tour around the world with most time spent on Asia and the Middle East and will explore some of the norms, customs, practices, specific challenges, and specific strengths of working with people from different cultures and religions. We will explore working with East Asians, clients from the Indian sub-continent, Muslims, Arabs, Jews, Christians, Mormons, and others. With some basic understanding of these cultures and religions, participants will learn how to provide culturally-sensitive therapy, use their clients’ religion and culture in a strength-based approach, and navigate some of the common challenges that arise along the way.
This One Day Seminar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CEs. The cost of the full day is $99.99. You may attend an individual class for $59.99.
Webinars included in this package:
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Doctors and Other Health Professionals
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.